eLearning Designer & Trainer
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
- Work as an integral part of a collaborative global training team
- Create learning solutions for multiple delivery methods including instructor-led, and blended instruction.
- Write assessment questions that align to course objectives & certification criteria
- Design and develop learning materials
- Deliver live, instructor-led training to customers, partners, and employees during regularly scheduling training events and custom deliveries both in-person and via distance-learning
- Design and produce scaled learning by using web-based technologies such as Articulate, Captivate, etc.
- Design visual assets and produce rich-media like screencasts, videos, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years experience in designing, developing and delivering high-quality learning solutions including instructor-led / blended instruction and online training
- Extensive experience delivering live, instructor-led training both in-person and via web meeting
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail while handling multiple projects
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with graphic design and the adobe creative suit (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro)