About Us:Have you ever had the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
That is what we do here at HomeAway.com, an Expedia Inc. company. We are the leading vacation rental website in the world with more than one million online bookable vacation rentals. Our mission is to make every vacation rental in the world available to every traveler in the world through our online marketplace and we're committed to helping families and friends find the perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together.
The OpportunityAs an Experience Designer for HomeAway’s Global Experience Design Group, you’ll thrive at the intersection of the user, data, technology and design. You’ll place a deep focus on user insight to help you keenly understand user experience problems and opportunities. That understanding enables you to craft compelling solutions that are intuitive, thoughtful, simple and delightful. If you thrive in a positive environment where you’re surrounded by a supportive, talented and passionate design community who inspire each other to take their craft to the next level, then keep reading.
Is this you?
- MFA, BFA or BS in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
- 3 to 6 plus years of experience in web (responsive desired), native mobile, product, graphic,interaction or information design.
- In depth knowledge of design principles and experience simplifying complex systems.
- Extensive knowledge in multi-screen layout, final production art, information design,typography, color, composition, flows and UI specifications.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote or other visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in an agile team environment.
- Impressive portfolio that you’re proud of.