Global Head of Creative and Product Design
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
You will be a key leader and contributor to all experience design efforts for GoDaddy. You will inspire UX leaders across the company to join forces in delivering distinctive end-to-end experiences that delight our customers, making GoDaddy the preferred solution for starting, running and thriving in their ventures. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help entrepreneurs and businesses around the world succeed online. We are looking for a string creative and experience design leader that can help our team conceptualize and deliver award winning product experiences that are truly best in class. A leader that can help establish a robust design culture across our organization that consistently drives beauty, simplicity and effectiveness into our digital touch-points.
- Lead GoDaddy’s creative design direction, identity and style across both prospect and returning customer user experiences to bring the company’s bigger mission to life and help deliver the brand promise.
- Translate GoDaddy’s creative direction into our core design system such that teams across the company can more easily assemble best in class, cohesive customer experiences. Lead out design systems team to do this.
- Work with cross functional teams and companywide leadership to drive the creation of NorthStar, prospect and returning customer experiences where design will be at the forefront of driving innovation and success.
- Lead creation of product/UX guidelines, inspire and influence UX leaders across the company to deliver seamless experiences for customers that rise above org boundaries
- Recruit the world’s top creative talent and user experience designers to help deliver best in class, award winning, creative design for GoDaddy’s digital touch points
- Establish and drive GoDaddy’s design studio vision as a mechanism to help accelerate growth and development of existing experience design teams and assist in the detailed execution of problems teams are faced with day to day.
- Identify & champion opportunities for design to accelerate cultural impact in the organization
- Drive normalization or core tools, resources and methods related to user experience design
- Establish and grow GoDaddy’s creative community of practice within the user experience team
- Help establish an external reputation that positions GoDaddy as a primary destination for world’s absolute best designers.
- Regularly present strategies, concepts and ideas to the leadership team
- Collaborate with communications, product marketing, brand and marketing to drive creative brand expression into the user experience
- Take lead on developing presentations for Executive Leaders
- Industry Outreach: Participate in industry conference and meetups. Demonstrate that GoDaddy is a company that is serious about UX, and where top UX talent feels proud to work.
- 15+ years of experience leading creative and product user experience design
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proven track record delivering world class consumer and business product experiences
- A portfolio and body or work that demonstrates a keen eye for aesthetics and simplicity in user experiences along with the willingness to take chances
- Experience in service and/or CX design.
- Ability to balance short- and long-term priorities, and how to quickly pivot priorities
- Comfortable working in a high impact, high energy, fast-paced environment where data and experimentation drives success
- Experience working in an agile, data-driven environment.
- Passionate and skilled at recruiting and growing strong UX design talent.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or other relevant studies
- Travel: up to 30%
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.