Graphic Design Intern
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and out-think the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
These internships will run from mid-May to mid-August 2019, ending with our annual company trip.
Our creative team designs and develops innovative solutions for our direct-to-consumer site. You'll be able to create content that reaches a broad audience and is designed to please the customer.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Drive Spreetail’s brand through compelling content that tells our story in a creative way
- Design collateral for website, print, and social media
- Edit photos to align with brand standards
- Assist with campaign development and brand strategy
We're excited to hear more about your background with the following:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Track record of accountability, strong work ethic, proven organizational skills with attention to detail
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We'll reward you with:
- Competitive hourly pay and time and a half for anything over 40 hours
- Leadership training and development support
- Opportunity to own projects from start to finish - including a community initiatives project
- Invitation to the annual company trip, with flight and hotel stay paid for by Spreetail