Spreetail is a new ecommerce site that makes it easy to shop for your backyard, garage, and home. Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has expanded to include offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities and 6 states.
Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. We act fast because we’re committed to being the best.
These internships will run from mid-May to mid-August 2019, ending with our annual company trip.
Our Creative team designs and develops innovative solutions for our direct-to-consumer site. You'll be able to create content that reaches a broad audience and is designed to please the customer.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will:
- Drive Spreetail’s brand through compelling content that tells our story in a creative way
- Design collateral for website, print, and social media
- Edit photos to align with brand standards
- Assist with campaign development and brand strategy
We look forward to hearing more about your experience with:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Track record of accountability, strong work ethic, proven organizational skills with attention to detail
We'll reward you with:
- Competitive hourly pay and time and a half for anything over 40 hours
- Leadership training and development support
- Opportunity to own projects from start to finish - including a community initiatives project
- Invitation to the annual company trip, with flight and hotel stay paid for by Spreetail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.