RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- to empower the people who power the world. The Sales and Customer Success teams encompass all things revenue, customer education, and onboarding. These teams consist of new business sales account executives, post-sales professionals, sales enablement, and sales operations that ensure our customers are set up for success through the entire customer journey.
RigUp is hiring an Instructional Designer in our Austin office. Instructional Designers will work with sales and success leaders to identify training needs and create instructor-led, computer-based, and virtual training. You’ll create measurable learning objectives, ensure learners’ understanding through relevant activities, develop materials that promote transmission, retention, and application of content. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with Sales & Success leadership teams to create and execute in-person and online training curriculum Account Executives and Account Managers
- Develop ongoing learning curriculum for both sales and account management functions
- Develop reference collateral and learning tools to support ongoing training plans
- Create and deliver product training to external partners and clients
- Support new product launches with training plans to help drive client adoption
- Partner with and support Sales Managers in driving improved sales performance within their teams
- Conduct training sessions, to advance both technical and client engagement excellence
- Create a scorecard and evaluation program to assess training material quality and delivery effectiveness
What you should have
- 3-5 years sales/account management training experience in B2B, tech or other knowledge intensive field
- Experience developing sales or customer success training curriculum for high tech, e-commerce, or SaaS companies
- Experience leading / facilitating trainings and delivering curriculum across sales and account management teams
- An organized, methodical personality and excellent communication skills are crucial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!