Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Seeking a creative thinker with a passion for instructional design paired with a desire to elevate nonprofits and foundations ability to do Good through amazing educational materials. Blackbaud University provides interactive courses to enable both the technical skill and the nonprofit savvy of our customers. This full-time, instructional design position builds education content in a SaaS software, rapid release environment. Project Management and Creativity work hand-in-hand to develop world class in-person, virtual instructor led, and eLearning classes. Any applicant needs to have experience in SaaS software. Preference is experience in at least 1 Blackbaud software solution, with multiple products strongly preferred.
- Design and develop effective, engaging courseware
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, instructors, and peers
- Prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Build productive relationships and communicate with cross-functional teams
- Align to SaaS release cycles with flexibility and poise
- Support certification question writing
- Follow corporate and team style and graphic guidelines
Providing work samples is highly encouraged. Samples can include PowerPoint, job aides, blog posts, websites, or anything which highlights writing, graphic, and instructional design savvy. If work sample is not provided at the point of application, it will be requested prior to moving to an interview phase.
- Minimum of one year of experience with nonprofit organizations and Blackbaud software
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly
- Exceptional technical writing skills
- Design savvy
- Less than 25% travel is required
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.