About Product & Design:
The Product & Design team is on a mission to design and build the absolute best software and experience in the local space, while driving exceptional business results. We mix user-centric design with business savvy, focusing on three key user segments:
- Consumers: a compelling digital experience that matches the authenticity and spirit of that local business. We can help you find your next favorite local joint, or love your current one even more.
- Local Businesses: we arm our clients with data-driven insights about their customers and their business - insights they can use to compete with the giants and thrive.
- Our Team: a platform that doesn’t just save time and effort, but is a true delight to use. We're building software that makes our colleagues even more powerful.
What is the opportunity?
Do you live and breath design, love working in a collaborative team environment, and care about making a positive impact on local communities across the country? GoDaddy is currently looking for a Product Designer to join our product and design team in Austin.
As a Product Designer at Main Street Hub, your day-to-day will involve everything from envisioning a future product experience for our 8,000+ small-business customers, designing addicting-to-use internal apps for our employees, or testing an entirely new product in a creative labs environment.
A successful Product Designer must be able to work with minimal supervision on multiple concurrent projects, as well as contribute to the larger product team by working closely with Designers, Product Managers, Development teams, and other stakeholders within the company.
What does it take to succeed?
- 3-5 years of hands-on professional experience as a Product, UX or Interaction Designer.
- Someone with strong collaboration abilities, a flexible demeanor, and a friendly approach to working with different types of teams.
- A self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions.
- Comfortable with fast-paced work environment and responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
- Able to interface effectively with Developers, Product Managers, and Designers.
- Empathy for the customer's point of view, with enthusiasm towards helping local businesses.
- Comfortable communicating complex concepts clearly and persuasively to senior leadership.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options
- Unlimited time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan