Senior Digital Designer
The Creative Team at Duo is here to build the brand reputation and awareness of Duo, by delivering a consistent and cohesive marketing message, creating emotional connections between our audience and our company, and fulfilling promises at every stage of the relationship between the company and our customers, employees, and broader audience.
Our mission is to make Duo stand out in our industry as the most interesting, compelling, and engaging security company and product.
We provide design, writing, photo/video, web development, presentation, art work, marketing, feature/product naming, and social media services for the entire company, working closely with any department who requires an impactful and impressive strategy.
The Creative Team is currently looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join the team.
What you’ll do…
As a senior member of the design team this position carries with it the responsibility to lead by example, motivate other team members, and in so doing you will encourage experimentation, innovation and reach the highest of creative standards for Duo. To do this you’ll need to be acutely aware of and actively involved with our brand, our audience and, of course, our product.
You’ll also generate first-class concepts, visuals and creative ideas for web and multimedia projects while creating work with existing visual guidelines, ensuring that all work created is on brand and on message, as well as creating new visual brand guidelines.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for making Duo look real, real good in a variety of formats.
Skills you have…
- Ability to provide leadership and art direction for a small design team.
- Strong digital design skills, with an innate understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and experience development.
- Possess broad thinking skills and is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) InvisionApp, Sketch and other relevant design tools.
- Experience in backend CMS production.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment, problem solving and time management skills
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Immersed in digital culture and trends
- Commercial design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating your ideas through concept to execution
- A passion for digital trends and interaction design
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- This is an opportunity to be part of an incredible company that we believe in and is having a positive impact on the Information Security industry. If you like to like what you do, get in touch.
- This is a fast-paced environment with varied and engaging projects to collaborate on. Think we should show off some new product feature in some way we’ve never done it before? Prove it.
- We strive to provide a healthy work/life balance and exceptional PTO policy. As long as we’re getting things done to our own high standards, take the time that you need.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.