Senior Graphic Designer
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a member of the Marketing team, the Senior Designer will produce digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
The right candidate needs to have a unique perspective, be meticulous, and have the creative chops needed to deliver meaningful brand experiences. You are an expert in thinking on the fly and enjoy tackling a broad range of projects, including marketing campaigns, supporting social channels, digital advertising, print collateral, and site marketing assets. You’re also excited about playing a role in the evolution of a brand.
The ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams, while balancing business needs and cutting-edge design is a must. This is a fun, rewarding and challenging role that will satisfy creativity, push current skills, and develop new ones.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
The Senior Graphic Designer will:
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations, marketing material, sales material, digital advertisements, and infographics
- Review designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment