Senior Product Designer
What you’ll be called: Senior Product Designer (Consumer Products)
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. With more than 190K agents worldwide, we are the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry.
Who we’re looking for:
At KWRI, we believe design is as much about behavior and emotion as it is about utility and ease. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to be at the forefront of designing future consumers real estate product experiences from the grounds up.
Our ideal Senior Product Designer is a innovative, independent thinker who loves taking the complex and transforming it into an elegant, intuitive experiences. You have an Award Winning portfolio of consumer products you designed and brought to life. You understand the unique challenges of building experiences in a fast paced environment and live to solve them.
What you’ll do:
As our Senior Product Designer, your job is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired. You’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Take ownership of one or more parts of a portfolio of KW consumer products, driving innovative design.
- Create documentation (including design rules, pixel perfect mocks, animations) that enables software developers to build software that fosters a delightful user experience.
- Collaborate with and develop mutual respect and trust with product managers, engineers, researchers and designers.
- Participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- Communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale while aligning to branding guidelines.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. graphic, interaction, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 yrs experience shipping B2B and consumer products.
- 2 yrs Mobile (Android/IOS) Experience.
- Ability to create prototypes using Sketch, Invision, HTML/CSS/JS.
- Familiarity with the Agile process.
- Award winning portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of product process from concept to delivery, particularly native and web projects.
- Defined experience between multiple products.
- Case studies showing a strong acumen for user experience design and how motion design influences UI and interaction design (and vice versa).
- Familiarity with design thinking such as, storyboarding, user research and wireframes.
- Worked with outside vendors.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.