Senior Product Designer
We're on a mission to make the internet delightfully human. So we have to find the right people to make that happen. If that’s you, awesome. Come join us on this journey.
Our teams are ambitious and humble – learning, solving and celebrating together.
A Bit About Us:
- 13,000+ websites use Proof
- 20 million visitors see Proof notifications each month
- In Y Combinator W18
- Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
Where We're Going:
- Our goal is to help businesses achieve 1 million winning A/B tests by 2020.
- Build a long lasting business we can all tell our grandchildren about.
- Become the market leader in predictive optimization and personalization.
Proof is looking for an engaged and enthusiastic Product Designer to join the our team. Proof is seeking someone to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept, hand-off to engineering, and iterations based on feedback.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce.
- Join us to do the best work of your career.
What Skills You'll Need:
- Demonstrate UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Sketch and/or Illustrator.
- Proficiency with wire-framing or prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle, Framer, or Principle.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Bonus points for proficiency in HTML and CSS.
Why Work at Proof:
We’re focused on creating a work environment where employees feel like friends rather than coworkers. To help reach that goal, we provide several benefits to help the team bond both inside and outside of the office! We have weekly catered Taco Tuesdays, weekly Whiskey Happy Hours, daily Ping Pong matches, frequent SuperSmash Brothers competitions, monthly Team Park days, regular Hackathons, and quarterly retreats to fun locations around the globe (our last retreat was in Cancun)!
Our office is centrally located on 6th Street (across from the historic Driskill hotel). 24/7 garage parking is provided to all employees, and if you don’t have a car, we offer a Commuter Benefit reimbursement. We have a bright and open floor plan, and our patio has a gorgeous view of the Austin skyline. There’s free coffee, cold brew on tap, all the La Croix your heart desires, a plethora of snacks, and if you want something else we don’t have — we’re happy to add it to our shopping list.
Our salaries are competitive, we offer stock options in a fast-growing YC-backed business, relocation assistance, 401k company match, a brand-new MacBook Pro (built to your specs), any other equipment you need to get your job done, and $3k/year for skill development.
To help our employees stay health, happy and active, we offer a monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, parental leave, and a weekly remote Thursday. We offer full benefits including health, dental, and vision.
Proof has eight core values and they unite our team in everything we do. They are: be customer obsessed, play the long game, 80/20 everything, swing for the fences, protect our people & help them flourish, have fun & be yourself, honesty even when it hurts, know thy numbers & obey them. We celebrate together when employees demonstrate these values — and we’re looking for team members that are excited to be part of a group that believes in these things!
At this time, all positions will not be accepting remote applicants.