Your challenge should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for a Sitecore Developer responsible for the technical development, architecture, and maintenance of adia.com. This Sitecore Developer position will perform the full range of web design, web development, and full stack configuration and support. In this role, you will collaborate with product, marketing, and sales to ensure our product is highlighted for site visitors.
- Participate in the Sitecore CMS design decisions
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI and UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure product is well demonstrated on adia.com
- Coordinate development efforts with internal teams while ultimately maintaining management of website projects
- Plans, designs, develop, tests, edits, maintains, and documents look and flow of adia.com
- Ideally, designs (or supervises design) of digital images and graphics to enhance site aesthetics
The must haves:
- 2-4 years of Sitecore experience
- 2-4 years of experience with .NET and C# development
- Previous experience in basic database design and SQL query writing
- Experienced in cross-browser compatibility, accessibility and web standards
- Good understanding of mobile and tablet site development and testing
- Knowledge and experience debugging and maintaining production level code
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Proven ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
The nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field
- Skilled in Adobe Suite
- Previous experience working for an early stage startup
- Experience working with global teams
- A robust web dev portfolio
- fast growth, vibrant culture
- huge variety of challenges to sink your teeth into
- awesome team (we may be biased…)
- non-stop action
- Adia is new to the US market, however is a 200+ FTE company operating in 4 countries across continents
- Due to fast growth you will be able to progress in your career based on meeting your KPIs.
We have an incredible future ahead of us and it relies on our people and our product. We want to work with people who love what they do and bring diverse, helpful, and new ideas to our table.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.