Sr. UX Designer
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is an endpoint security company that specializes in stopping cybersecurity breaches and identifying the adversaries that cause them. Our technology is world class, and now we’re invested in developing a world-class user experience. As a Senior UX Designer, you lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users. You set the example for best practices in user-centered interface design amongst your peers as part of the cross-functional UX team.
- Work closely with researchers, designers, writers, and engineers to design user-focused applications.
- Produce high-quality creative solutions to complex problems based on research and goals.
- Create clear user flows, wireframes, and prototypes for user interfaces.
- Plan and lead design sessions to generate ideas or feedback both remote and in-person.
- Work from and contribute to product style guide.
- Partner with UX researchers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Advocate for the user in projects.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
What You'll Need
- Exceptional use of design artifacts to effectively communicate an experience.
- Exceptional problem solving.
- Strong understanding of interaction patterns and best practices for web.
- Experience with product design.
- Knowledge of and experience in cybersecurity.
- Passionate about information architecture and user interface patterns.
- Previous experience iterating on a SaaS product.
- Previous experience working with a distributed team.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.