User Experience Designer
As a User Experience Designer, you will:
- Lead design for one of four critical areas of the direct-to-consumer site: Discovery, Decision, Transaction, or Post Purchase.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research, including multi-variant testing to inform prioritization and functional design.
- Become an expert in the Spreetail customer and behavioral data to inform designs.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure site designs bring the Spreetail brand to life throughout the shopping experience.
- Collaboratively partner with internal stakeholders including marketing, merchandising, customer service, and engineering
- Provide designs to support product development within your dedicated cross functional scrum team (or ‘pod’) and its agile process.
- Produce high-fidelity mockups and prototypes. Iterate on user interfaces and interactions to optimize for frictionless shopping.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of visual standards including UX pillars, guidelines and pattern library.
- 4+ years as a user experience designer for digital products
- 2+ years in an ecommerce UX role
- Proficiency working with industry design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of latest trends in interactive, visual, and responsive design for web and mobile web experiences
- Experience leveraging behavioral metrics and integrating user research to inform and validate product design decisions
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.