User Experience Designer
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for modern IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The UX Designer is a key player to improving the design and usability of LogicMonitor's application(s), ensuring they are highly functional, intuitive, visually compelling, and addressing the needs of the market. You'll own the functional design of innovative screens, interactions and workflows for compelling enterprise SaaS products, in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Lead the transformation of a product that customers like for its functionality to one they delight in using for its design
- Flex from developing web design standards to imagining new ways to present and solve tough business problems
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, and users to implement and maintain the current product requests and delivery of an intuitive UX.
- Interact with users and potential customers for design insights and to validate sketches and prototypes for the current and future platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other designers, product managers, engineers, and users to iterate designs: create wireframes, flowcharts, prototypes, mockups, high-def designs, etc
- Ensure UX components, styles, layouts, widgets, and patterns are designed and coded to spec for the new company Design Library
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years experience in creating UX deliverables such as archetypes, user journeys, synthesized customer research, surveys, interviews and prototype testing.
- 2+ years experience in a SaaS B2B environment
- Strong portfolio of web application design that demonstrates UX best practices and an explicit understanding of users, tasks, and environments.
- Strong Sketch and Invision skills, able to make clean components, styles, layouts, patterns, workflows, prototypes and iconography is a plus.
- Ability to create workflows, wireframes, sitemaps and low to mid fidelity prototypes in Sketch and Invision.
- 4 year college degree in HCI Design, Psychology, Computer Science, Information Science or Anthropology.