Your challenge should you choose to accept it:
Adia is looking for a UX Designer to help us create products (mobile and web app) that foster an intuitive, fun, and satisfying user experience. As part of our expanding product team you’ll collaborate with our head of product and product marketer to create products for users that are simple and powerful. Your contributions will help the Adia app help job seekers find flexible gigs and employers find quality workers.
These apply to you:
- Has a strong passion for UX with some level of formal education in UX or a related area
- Can collaborate with users to identify needs and design work flows and intuitive interfaces that satisfy them
- Can quickly whip up wireframes and prototypes to communicate design
- Can identify existing usability gaps and make recommendations to correct them
- Sees the value in understanding user personas, and strives to create a UX that proportionally balances those personas
- Is quick, pragmatic, works well with stakeholders, users, and product teams to achieve incremental solutions to problems
- Has a proactive, iterative, and user-oriented approach when troubleshooting problems and resolving issues related to product, process. and tools
- Is excited to work on a product that is striving to bring staffing into the digital/mobile age
- Has a good and intuitive eye for what is aesthetically pleasing for our users
What you bring to the table:
- Ideally you have previous experience mobile and web app UX
- You are curious and have a bias towards action
- You’ve worked for a start-up or similarly fast paced environment
- You’ve never said, “that’s not my job.”
Adia is a fast-growing, hard-working, curious (like Alice in Wonderland curious) organization that strives for improvement every day. We are open and honest, using our big brains to build a great product and not overgrown egos. We’re an early player in the HRtech space and that brings feelings of excitement and purpose to our work. If you’re looking for a place that will help you uncover your best working self and give you hands-on experience in way more than your job title alludes to, we may be the right team for you. We push ourselves and pull each other to be better than we were yesterday.
We have an incredible future ahead of us, and we’d love for you to be a part of our journey toward it.
- Genuine care and enjoyment makes for a happy and healthy organization
We have an exciting journey ahead of us and we’d love for you to join us.
Think you've got what it takes? Apply now.