Visual Designer, Creative Team
Who You Are:
- You have a BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications) or equivalent practical experience.
- You are a multi-platform designer with 3-4 years of experience in marketing design or has worked for an in-house creative team or agency.
- You have a passion for branding, design and all things digital. You’re always learning and using those skills to drive the business forward.
- You have working knowledge of accessibility standards.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and the current Adobe Creative Suite.
- Outstanding online portfolio that demonstrates success in creating engaging interactive, print and results-focused marketing designs.
- Strong foundation in visual design (illustration, animation, video, iconography, typography, layout, etc.) and the ability to apply them in interactive contexts.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to strike a balance between showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others.
- Project management skills are a plus.
What You'll Do:
- You will conceptualize and create high-quality marketing materials for a variety of digital (mobile and online display banners, social media, emails, landing pages, blog, etc.) and print media which could vary from print ads, signage, tradeshow collateral and more.
- You will drive business goals and increase user engagement across all of our products.
- You will translate creative briefs into strong visual solutions for campaigns.
- Help shape the look and feel of RxSaver by RetailMeNot including contributions and development of our brand book, style guide and more.
- Source images and provide unique content designs that we will leverage for creative assets.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the RxSaver and RetailMeNot marketing teams to execute a unified brand vision and cohesive experience.
- Excellent communicator both in articulating your design decisions and discussing feedback from and with clients.
- Analyze what competitors are doing in the space to differentiate and amplify the RetailMeNot and RxSaver brands.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love