OutboundEngine, the leading done-for-you marketing automation service for small businesses, is seeking an Visual Designer to help create amazing products for our customers. We’ve raised $33.8M in funding, have over 10,000 customers on our platform, and need a creative and detail-oriented person to keep our clients looking great online. This position focuses on supporting the designs for several of our mobile and web products.
Founded in 2012, OutboundEngine automates email and social media marketing for small businesses by combining a simple, easy-to-use marketing automation platform with professionally written and beautifully designed content. Our clients spend less time on marketing and more time serving their customers, and their customers get valuable content that they’re excited to engage with.
a process-oriented self-starter who can successfully juggle multiple projects with little supervision. You hit deadlines month after month and take initiative, particularly when the unexpected arises. You can give clear feedback and receive it without taking it personally. You’re inherently a problem solver and pixel pusher. You’re also super organized and a team player.
What You’ll Do
- You will take part in growing a successful, Austin based startup with huge growth potential
- You have focused interaction design experience
- You have SaaS design experience
- You have the opportunity to further develop your competence in a cultivated, digital UX environment with well-established methodologies
- You will work with people that challenge you and contribute to the development of your career
- You will get the chance to work on projects where you are responsible for Visual/Interaction Design, while talented product and UX members contribute with their expertise
- We offer a competitive salary in addition to good insurance coverage and subsidized gym membership
- You will work interdisciplinary – our teams work on solving many problems. As a designer you will be a part of these project teams
- 4+ years of UX design work experience
- Portfolio that represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms.
- Strong experience of UX research and user-centric design practices.
- Mobile design and Mobile first design principles
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate.
- Proficiency of creating interaction designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Experience with interactive prototyping
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and an attention to detail.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Products (Illustrator, XD, Photoshop)
What’s In It For You
- Competitive compensation with potential for 10% bonus
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Fun, casual downtown office with free snacks and drinks
- Paid Parking or Monthly Metro Pass
To apply, please attach a cover letter telling us why you’d be great for this position. We’re also interested in portfolio links or samples if you have them.