Digital / Technology Recruiter
InMotion Software is a full-service design & development company focused on creating handcrafted data-driven web and mobile applications that engage customers and move business forward. Our superpower is taking concepts, ideas and proposed business outcomes and converting them into digital products 120 - 150 days later.
This role will support various internal and external groups with all their hiring needs, act as brand ambassador to candidates and facilitate a seamless hiring experience.
You must be self-directed, detail-oriented, and resonate with the InMotion Software philosopphy. A great fit for this role is thoughtful, passionate, resourceful and always thinking of new ways to perfect the hiring experience.
Day in the life
- Manage technical and professional requisitions for Product, Design, Engineering, Sales and Marketing roles; up to 10 to 20 at a time.
- Create and post job descriptions, source talent, conduct phone screens, schedule and conduct interviews, check references, negotiate offers and close candidates
- Assess candidates' skills and experience to determine the best fit in alignment with the IMS philosophy
- Actively reach out and connect with active and passive candidates, and help build a talent pipeline
- Foster relationships with talent to ensure they have a positive candidate experience
- Partner with colleges, universities, and other organizations to source candidates and build partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with hiring managers
- Establish yourself as a talent advisor and strategic partner in the hiring process
- Facilitate a consistent screening and evaluation process for all candidates
- Manage candidates' application profiles in our applicant tracking system by maintaining necessary updates throughout the recruitment process
- Assist with weekly and monthly recruitment reporting by managing updates for relevant jobs
- Partner with additional internal support teams to ensure a seamless hiring and onboarding process for new hires
- Attend and knowledge share at regular department meetings
- PERFORMS OTHER RELATED DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS AS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent years of professional work experience
- 3+ years of successful in-house (can be combination of in-house and agency) recruiting experience hiring talent, preferably in a creative and engineering environment
- Demonstrated skills in all aspects of recruiting such as networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotations, closing, and relationship management
- Someone serious and ambitious and looking to have an impact on an emerging business
- Someone with a history of sparking growth in a short period of time by providing the best available talent on a consistent basis
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong productive relationships
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Demonstrated experience working and succeeding with ambiguity
- Exceptional time management
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Confident interacting and partnering with all levels of leadership
- Proven ability to be adaptable and consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment