Director of Learning & Development
Director of Learning & Development
Mission: To help push Tenfold from $5m to $100m by training and enabling all the various teams & departments.
Watch our Demo Video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture Video - https://vimeo.com/229746298
Outcome: Build & implement a world class internal training curriculum & certification program.
- Directs the planning, design and implementation of employee training programs, new employee onboarding and continuing education, policies and procedures.
- Uses metrics to measure the performance of the training team and those receiving training.
- Oversees the scheduling of team members to meet training objectives.
- Oversees relationships with vendors to ensure maximum return on investment with training partners.
- Collaborates with Senior leadership and Recruiting/HR to ensure training delivery plans and training staffing are aligned with business forecasts and performance expectations and trends.
- Provides strategic leadership for training initiatives, collaborating with other department heads to develop strategies to continuously improve effectiveness, standardize and harmonize processes, and ensure adoption and compliance.
- Selects or develops teaching resources such as software programs, training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Delivers training and instruction in accordance with defined training needs, prepares training materials, and provides instruction in a general training program or assigned training subject area (as needed).
- Clearly and concisely conveys training information to individuals or groups suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods. May discuss progress of participants with their supervisors.
- Audits training records within the learning management system.
- Aligns company-wide initiatives with culture and learning efforts in partnership with other learning organizations
- Expert in learning science in competitive, startup landscape. Utilizes this knowledge to create best in class learning experiences.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in the areas of business and/or organizational development
- 4+ years – Training program development and team management
- 2+ years - Curriculum design and evaluation methods
- Experience and training in adult education delivery and methods
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, team building and motivational skills including proven management skills
- Ability to think and work strategically and challenge current operational thinking
- Ability to multitask and prioritize within a continuously changing environment
- Articulate, with an ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Experience leading a geographically dispersed team
- Proven global change management experience in leading with clarity, generating energy and delivering success.
General Values and Capabilities
- Unrelenting pit of stomach pain when working with anyone but top performers. Felt so bad that you will not tolerate mediocre performance.
- Learning mindset. Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- World class communication
- Team focused and driven to help the team be the best while hitting personal goals
- Company, mission, and strategy focused
- Ability to communicate objectivity surrounding team success
- Ability to work on the fly. Resourceful
- Nurturing and driving
- Insatiable desire to be a part of a winning team.