Director of Marketing
The Director of Marketing for Social Solutions will lead the team responsible for all aspects of building a healthy pipeline of prospects, and for optimizing the way we interact with them, at various points in the funnel. You will drive our efforts using a mix of inbound and outbound marketing – content marketing, SEO/SEM, conversion optimization, digital ad buys, email marketing, lead nurturing, and more. We will be looking to you to develop and evolve our strategies with a mix of natural marketing prowess and data-driven approaches. The best candidate will have an eye for branding, a preference for copy that is easy to read and short on jargon, and appreciation for trends and best practices in digital marketing. Because data will play such a critical role in your success, you will need to have a knack for collecting, managing, and interpreting data with ease.
What You'll Do
- Manage the teams responsible for driving demand across all of our go-to-market segments
- Develop your team through hiring, training, and ongoing coaching
- Own forecasting of marketing performance and goal setting alongside VP of marketing, and set team strategy through analysis of historical marketing data
- Oversee strategies that drive key business metrics such as MQL, SAL, SQL, MOB, MIB, and pipeline, and own reporting against these metrics to SLT, ELT, and equity stakeholders
- Drive the marketing team to achieve greater success by setting high standards for the aesthetic and functional aspects of all go-to-market strategies
- Draw on ecommerce marketing experiences to develop and implement strategies that reduce friction in the lead acquisition and purchase process
- Forge strong relationships with sales through ongoing communications and development and implementation of service level agreements (SLA) between marketing and sales
- Provide oversight to ensure proper use of our Marketo and SalesForce instances
- Establish benchmark metrics and reporting expectations for all marketing campaigns, programs, and tactics
- 7+ years marketing experience, with at least 3 years managing people, in Saas, eCommerce, or subscription-based B2B environments
- Experience developing and implementing a variety of tactics, from SEO/SEM to nurturing to CTAs to smart content to list management – you have domain expertise that the team will trust
- Depth of cross-functional knowledge needed to be a trusted partner to peers in Finance, Product Management, Product Marketing, Business Intelligence/Analytics, and Development
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot, as well as SalesForce CRM
- Experience with Marketo and knowledge of the Sirius Decisions Framework are strong pluses
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.