Cyber Security Architect
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
When was a last time that a day at the office was accompanied by the satisfaction of knowing that you did something to change the world? For us at Blackbaud, that’s an average day. We’re developing the solutions that help non-profits focus on what they do best; whether that’s saving the environment, educating children or solving the world’s major health concerns.
Blackbaud is looking for an Cyber Security Cloud Architect to join their growing team. The Cyber Security Cloud Architect is responsible for ensuring that the design of business solutions meets security and compliance mandates. You will partner with stakeholders across the organization to securely achieve the functional requirements of business initiatives and be the technical authority on information security cloud architecture within the company.
Information Security Design and Maintenance:
- Exceptional experience in designing cloud security architecture for Azure and/or AWS.
- Establish a strategic security architecture vision, including standards and frameworks that are aligned with overall business strategy.
- Provides architectural oversight and direction for enterprise-wide security technology.
- Review existing architecture, identify design gaps, and recommends security enhancements.
- Achieve security architecture compliance on requirements, including: Sarbanes-Oxley, payment card industry standards, HIPAA/HITECH, global data privacy requirements, as well as state and federal regulations.
Continue to Build a Strong Security Program:
- Draft enterprise security standards and guidelines for system configuration.
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies.
- Understands current as well as emerging security threats and designs security architecture to mitigate threats where possible.
- Stays abreast of new security technologies and integrates them into security architecture design when appropriate.
Assess and Mitigate Risk:
- Application and vendor risk assessment due diligence.
- Assess IT risks through mergers and acquisitions and recommend mitigation strategies.
Respond to Security Incidents:
- Develop solutions that detect potential security incidents.
- Performs highly complex analysis and technical tasks involving assignment and coordination of measures to provide information assurance, event detection, and rapid response
- College degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or equivalent professional experience
- A minimum of seven (7) years (in excess of degree requirements stated above) of progressively responsible experience in the management of information systems with at least five (5) years of formal experience in information security.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience designing, implementing, and measuring closed-loop security management workflow systems and experience integrating security controls into enterprise workflow and incident/problem management systems.
- Certification in highly technical information security disciplines such as: CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CCNP, CCDE, CCIE Security, and GIAC
- Application systems, network architecture, multiple platforms and new technologies from a security perspective to include, but not limited to, Firewalls; Intrusion Detection/Protection Systems; Operating Systems (UNIX, Windows); Networking (switches, routers, protocols, etc.); Network Services and Security Vulnerabilities; Network Architecture; Remote Access; Multiâ€factor Authentication; Platform Security (Application, Database, OS); Antivirus; Federated Identity Management; Cryptography; Active Directory; and high-level programming languages.
- System and network exploitation, attack pathologies and intrusion techniques (such as denial of service, sync attacks, malicious code, password cracking, etc).
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.