We are looking for a DevOps II Engineer to join our Engineering Operations team. We define, build, and support the AWS infrastructure and tooling needed to power the RetailMeNot platform. We are responsible for ensuring the day to day smooth operation of RetailMeNot's build and deploy workflows, production applications, and infrastructure.
As a member of the team, you'll be responsible for delivering highly scalable and resilient cloud deployment and provisioning solutions. You will be exposed to tools and technology like Kubernetes, Prometheus, CloudFormation, Terraform, and others. You will help automate and streamline the company's operations and processes through innovations in application monitoring and alerting, CI/CD modernization, and other efforts.
Are you a software engineer with a real passion for DevOps and automation opportunities? Are you looking to join an organization with a well-established DevOps culture? Start here!
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- You have deep understanding of AWS and cloud architectures/services
- You have expertise within the container and container orchestration space (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- You have experience working with infrastructure provisioning tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, or others
- You have experience enabling CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, AWS Code Pipeline, Gitlab, or others
- You bring a deep understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and design patterns. You have a track record of delivering successful solutions and collaborating with others.
- You take security into account when building new systems
What You'll Do
- You'll be working closely with Docker and Kubernetes to containerize infrastructure
- You will investigate new technologies and tools and recommend those that best fit the team and organization
- You will champion automation: tools improvement, process automation and innovation
- You will identify and execute on opportunities for increased and improved monitoring and security
- You will educate other engineering teams and advocate for scalable and maintainable architectural decisions.
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology platforms
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free parking downtown)
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.