Director of Information Security
How many times have you called a business and quickly become frustrated? Providing your account number over and over again. Long silences while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary. It’s also why we started Tenfold.
Our software enables businesses to have better customer conversations. When you talk to a company using Tenfold, the rep has all your relevant information right in front of them, in one place. The important details about the customer are no longer hidden from the person trying to serve you. Best of all, it works in real-time and behind the scenes. Our mission is to put bad customer service out of business, on the phone or wherever it may hide.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkfZs2EFo
The Director of Information Security will be responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing the Cybersecurity program including responsibility for ensuring the security and data privacy of Tenfold products and services.
The impact you will have:
- You will provide strategic leadership across the business to mature Tenfold's information security program; Leading the development, implementation, and maintenance of security policies, standards, and guidelines.
- You will build and lead the Information Security, Data Privacy, and Compliance teams.
- You will develop, implement and maintain Tenfold's Incident response plans and procedures, ensuring that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event.
- You will develop, implement, test and maintain Tenfold’s Incident Response, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- You will coordinate responses to customer questionnaire, external audits, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments.
- You will implement security best practices across Tenfold's information technology environment.
- You will coordinate and track all Information Security and Data privacy related third-party audits including scope of audits, business/units involved, timelines, auditing outcomes. Work with auditors as appropriate to keep audit focus in scope, maintain excellent relationships with audit entities and provide a consistent perspective that continually puts Tenfold in its best light. Provide guidance, evaluation, and advocacy on audit responses.
- You will design, recommend best practices and manage a wide range of security controls including, but not limited to: SEIM, IDS/IPS, encryption, malware analysis and protection, content filtering, logical access controls, identity and access management, data loss prevention, content filtering technologies, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners.
- You will continuously update and manage a security awareness training program for all employees, contractors and approved system users, and establish metrics to measure the effectiveness of this program.
- You will work with legal and compliance stakeholders to ensure that all information owned, collected, or controlled by or on behalf of the organization is processed and stored in accordance with applicable privacy laws and other global regulatory requirements.
- You will be a champion for Security design, Secure Development Lifecycle, and toolsets that support secure coding in Tenfold’s products
The experience you bring:
- You have 10+ years of experience in information technology with a minimum of 7 years information security experience.
- You possess and can demonstrate strong knowledge in technical foundations of modern public cloud computing security, application security, networking security, and cryptography.
- You are experienced with IT audit, information security, and compliance.
- You bring extensive knowledge of SOC 2, ISO 27001/27002, Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), PCI/DSS and global data protection and privacy laws (GDPR and Privacy Shield).
- You have basic knowledge of DevSecOps, DevOps, Agile, and Scrum.
- You possess a strong technical understanding of cloud security challenges and controls for Amazon AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- You possess a strong understanding of the SaaS business model including the security challenges and controls necessary for a cloud service provider.
- You can demonstrate a clear ability to communicate persuasively and build a business case with technical stakeholder as well as senior executives up to the board level.
- You have the experience and ability to prepare, justify, and manage a security budget.
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a Growth phase