Full Stack Developer
The Full-Stack Developer will be directly responsible for designing, developing and unit testing code. Qualified candidates will demonstrate immediately applicable technical aptitude as well as a propensity for learning new tools and techniques quickly in a fast-paced environment. Excellent candidates will share the desire to lead the industry by applying innovative, cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems with a technology agnostic posture. They should be at ease working in an agile environment with high collaboration and low direct supervision.
- Creates clean, efficient code with minimal defects to meets customer requirements
- Participates in design discussions with the software architect and the team to produce comprehensible design documents
- Reviews and refactors existing code to maximize efficiency, performance, modularity and reusability
- Performs unit testing on new artifacts and assists with regression testing and test automation to maintain quality software artifacts
- Participates in the full software development life cycle and adheres to software development practices set by the company and the project
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years in an SDET position creating automated testing solutions and tools
- Experience with SQL databases. enterprise software, cloud computing, and mobile applications.
- Experience with C# and .NET / .NET Core development
- Experience with client-side frameworks and technologies such as React, Angular and Bootstrap.
- Experience deploying and/or consuming APIs and services technologies such as REST, SOAP. • Experience in an Agile development environment
- Very organized, detail oriented, and analytical. Be a thinker.
- Has a collaborative and flexible working style. Be a team player.
- Able to share knowledge and expertise. Be a guru.
- Is efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables. Be accountable.
- Can work independently and is highly motivated. Be professional. Be a doer.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.