Information Security Analyst II
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a dream to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to tackle what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As an Information Security Analyst II you will responsible for leading the response to security incidents, concerns, and vulnerabilities. Together with your team, you will be responsible for incident response, vulnerability management, and security awareness training for the entire company. In this role, you will need to stay on top of the latest threats and trends that are relevant to corporate information security in order to keep all of Duo’s systems, endpoints, networks, and accounts secure.
Skills you have…
- Significant experience leading incident response, vulnerability management, and security awareness training in fast-paced and highly dynamic organizations
- Experience collaborating successfully with security, compliance, and IT teams
- Deep knowledge of, and hands-on experience performing incident response
- Strong understanding of vulnerability management
- A passion for spreading security awareness to everyone you meet
- A vision for what a successful security operations program looks like and the maturation steps necessary to achieve this state
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring skills
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’re a skilled individual contributor, team lead, and/or manager looking for new growth opportunities
- You are passionate about helping others learn, succeed, and grow in the information security space and you would like to do just that for a team of security analysts
- You love the fast-paced action of security operations and want to run it for a fast growing security company
3 Reasons why you shouldn’t apply…
- If you need a lot of well-established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you are looking for a hybrid attack and defense role focused on pentesting and red teaming check out our Offensive Security Lead role.
- If you rely solely on commercial security tools to deliver results, this might not be the job for you.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.