Lead Software Engineer
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Lead Software Engineer to our team in Austin, TX! In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of project commitments related to all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including discovery, design, implementation and support. You will serve as a technical and operational liaison to help bridge gaps between teams of different expertise and assist in growing and supporting department personnel..
What you'll be doing:
- Technical delivery oversight of 1 or more scrum teams
- Work with the Engineering management to establish technical strategy, scope of work, execution plans, and project milestones
- Coordinate developers (on-site and off-site resources), while operating within the procedural parameters as defined by the Development Leadership
- Ensure that assigned projects and associated deliverables are provided on, or before, established deadlines
- Provide operational and technical direction and support to software engineering teams, removing obstacles and enforcing focus as needed
- Plan and track project timelines and milestones using designated workflow and communication tools
- Report on the progress of projects and ensure team members report progress using designated workflow and communication tools
- Implement, manage and track change requests and other interventions to achieve project goals
- Ensure QA environments are operational and accessible by internal and external teams
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of professional software development experience
- Coach and motivate staff to encourage maximum team performance
- Identify and promote educational opportunities that will raise the expertise and velocity of team members
- Self-starter, planner and be a doer
- Has a collaborative and flexible working style. Be a team player!
- Is efficient and timely with deadlines and deliverables. Be accountable!
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.