Operations Quality Specialist
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
What is the opportunity?
As a Quality Specialist, you will help ensure a high quality of service for our Customer Operations teams by reviewing and analyzing Main Street Hub services and deliverables as part of our quality monitoring program to achieve a best-in-class customer experience. In addition, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing company, work directly with senior company leaders, and be part of an extraordinary company culture. If you’re ready to make an impact and are passionate about building something incredible with us, we want to learn more about you!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor customer operations interactions, documentation and deliverables on a daily basis across the customer lifecycle to assess employee performance and impact on the customer experience.
- Document detailed findings in an established format for reporting and data analysis.
- Participate in regular quality calibration sessions with peers to ensure consistency.
- Communicate feedback to leaders in a concise and constructive manner.
- Present actionable findings and recommendations to stakeholders and trainers to continuously improve our operations.
- Participate in ongoing improvements to quality monitoring formats, quality standards, and scoring metrics.
- Determine system-wide improvement opportunities and work with Operations, Product and Engineering to improve quality of service.
- Maintain reports and tracking related to monitoring, including analyzing and communicating trends to provide insight to leadership.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a quality assurance or process and contact monitoring role or similar aptitude experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to provide constructive and unbiased feedback.
- Strong Excel skills to analyze data.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Word.
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get-it-done” attitude, and high personal accountability.
- Unwavering integrity and strong character.
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- 15 days paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience