Principal Front End Developer
As a Principal Front End Developer, you will:
- Optimize delivery of front-end resources.
- Create reusable components and tools shared by the entire team (or maybe the world!)
- Collaborate with back-end developers to define interactions between server and browser.
- Pursue continuous improvements to code quality and execution
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Version Control (Git)
- User-Story mapping
- Software Design (Architecture, Component-Level, Abstraction, Encapsulation)
- Concise Technical Writing
- Collaboration and translation of technical concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Agile Software Development
- Experience leading engineers to create robust solutions
- Experience creating or maintaining large or complex systems
- Strong understanding of design patterns and anti-patterns
- Can independently create robust solutions at a component level
- Previous Software Development Experience in a team setting
- Personal Development (Personal Projects, Side-Work, Blogging, Technical Books or Articles) preferred
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.