Quality Assurance Analyst
Are you a strategic thinker, a problem solver, and a self-starter? Do you enjoy designing and developing test plans and test cases for web based products? Are you driven by automation and motivated to get into a SET role in the future? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Design, develop and maintain test plan and test cases effectively and independently for ETO Software as well as its integration points to APIs, add-ons and 3rd party applications.
- Contribute to the manual test strategy and provide feedback for improvements
- Maintain and update the regression test plan and test cases based on new functionality.
- Contribute to the document creation for QA processes and provide feedback for improvements.
- Record and track defects/bugs to closure as well as deliver project assignments on time, within budget, and with high quality.
- Work with software developers to identify and resolve defects/bugs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field is preferred and/or 1+ years of experience as a manual tester, for web based applications or client server applications.
- Strong understanding of SQL queries and GUI design standards.
- Strong knowledge of QA strategies and methodologies (smoke testing, regression testing, functional and non-functional testing).
- Strong knowledge of white-box, grey-box and black-box testing as well as strong SDLC knowledge.
- Experience/knowledge with automation testing and automation test tools like QTP, Selenium or Telerik is preferred.
- Experience working with React/AngularJS web applications and testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha).
Why We're Awesome
Fun Fact: John on the ETO Portals Development Team has his own menu item at Culvers - The Big John Special!
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.