Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager
Quality Assurance & Compliance (QAC) Manager
The Operations Shared Services division of LegalZoom.com delivers valuable insights, tools and services that enable our internal clients to provide an extraordinary customer experience. LegalZoom.com is seeking a Quality Assurance & Compliance (QAC) Manager to join our Operations Shared Services team.
We’re seeking a candidate with deep and diverse Quality Assurance acumen within the Contact Center environment. The QAC Manager will be responsible for the evolution of our QAC model, discovering operational improvement opportunities from observable data, managing the QAC team and the QA systems. The ideal candidate will be open the potential evolution of the role to meet the expanding array of QAC related objectives of the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Provide quantitative and qualitative data to Operations leadership on customer facing activities to drive alignment with the desired LegalZoom.com brand experience
- Work with Legal to ensure all activities conform with appropriate regulations and are in line with LegalZoom.com policies
- Assess our existing QAC Model and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with internal partners to drive continuous improvement of the QAC Model
- Partner with business stakeholders to share and take action on key insights
- Use statistical methods to analyze performance measurements and assist decision makers in drawing correct inferences from the data
- Teach, coach and guide the QAC Specialists
- Provide analytical support for special projects, as needed
- Identify platforms (technology) and processes that would support the continuous improvement of agent effectiveness and the customer experience
- Significant Quality Assurance experience and expertise in a contact center environment
- Bachelor degree or 3+ years of relevant work experience in statistics, quality control, project management, etc.
- Experience with QAC software (scorecards performance tracking, reporting)
- Contact Center leadership experience
- Skilled in complex problem solving, sound judgement, critical thinking and good decision making
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Works effectively in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly adherent to professional ethics and confidentiality
- Ability to quickly prioritize work in order to meet quick deadlines
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity