We are unable to accept applicants who currently or in the future will require a work Visa.
LegalZoom.com is seeking a SalesForce Developer to join our team. The Salesforce Developer will be part of a team responsible for building multiple enterprise custom SalesForce applications as well as maintaining the current implementation. These applications will interface with home-grown LegalZoom applications, data services as well as third party applications.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
- Develop high quality and scalable applications with Visualforce and Apex
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSQL and web services
- Integrate salesforce.com with other systems
- Apply best practices and design patterns of best of breed applications developed on the Force.com platform
- Become an advocate of Force.com best practices in the product development team
- Mentor junior members of the development team
- Commitment to excellence and high standards and the ability to thrive in a team environment
- 3+ Years of experience developing Force.com commercial business applications as part of a collaborative team
- 3-5 years of Force.com experience in Visualforce/Apex development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
- Experience working with Force.com application packaging and deployment is a plus
- Experience building complex business applications using Java, C# or C++
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Salesforce.com Developer certification is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in developing in Force.com Visual Force pages, Managed Packages, and integration to other third party solutions
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.