ClearDATA is looking for a Security Architect to ensure our current hosted offerings are implemented with the highest security standards capable. The Security Architect will be responsible for support of the day-to-day security operations. This includes supporting and maintaining a range of information security products that monitor and provides compliance across all customer and internal infrastructure.
They will work with the other Operational entities to coordinate and facilitate the compliance of ClearDATA security policies and procedures. They will take direction from the Support Managers, and work jointly with other Security Engineers. They will participate in customer provisioning meetings with regards to security services and how it fits into the overall solution for customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as an expert in all ClearDATA Security services.
- Analyze, monitor, and maintain ClearDATA customer and internal Security infrastructure.
- Act as a technical point of contact for escalations and troubleshooting of security infrastructure issues.
- Assist in the development and interpretation of security policies to meet all ClearDATA compliancy agencies.
- Participate in security audits, risk analysis, and security reviews.
- Identify security issues and risks, develop mitigation plans.
- Manage all ClearDATA and customer vulnerability/pen-testing.
- Work within a diverse team of engineers to work through complex issues and tasks.
- Patching ClearDATA’s Windows and Linux environments.
- Other Duties as assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency in managing Palo Alto firewall appliances and Panorama
- Packet analysis
- Familiar with configuring, managing, and deploying IDS/IPS. AlertLogic experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Trend Micro DSM and related product offerings
- Experience with various cloud platforms – AWS, GCP, Azure
- Experience managing VMWare hypervisors
- Experience managing the full vulnerability management lifecycle – Tenable/Nessus experience a plus
- Ability to participate in an on-call rotation
- 5-10 years as a Security Engineer or Architect
- Experience with Enterprise level Vulnerability/Pen-Test solutions
- Experience with Enterprise level SIEM solutions (Alert Logic, LogRhythm, Splunk)
- Experience with AntiVirus or EndPoint protection solutions (McAfee, Sophos, etc)
- Experience with HIPAA/HITRUST, SSAE-16(SOC 1/2), PCI • Firewall administration (Access Lists, NAT’s, WAF)
- IDS/IPS experience (administration, the creation of signatures)
- Experience with packet analysis (TCPDump, Wireshark)
- Familiar with ITIL principles of Incident Management
- Project participation – Agile project methodology experience a plus
- Must possess a strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes and systems
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to script/program using development languages (ex: Python, Ruby, Java, PowerShell, etc.)
- Demonstrated flexibility, organization, and self-motivation.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- CISSP Certification preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- AWS/Azure Certification preferred
- Experience working in an AWS/Azure platform or VMWare
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.