Senior Front End Developer
ActiveProspect is a marketing Software as a Service (Saas) platform that instantly qualifies internet leads. We help marketers automate their unique processes for acquiring qualified sales leads, building accurate email subscriber lists, and providing superior transparency for legal compliance. Each month, millions of opt-in Internet leads are processed on the ActiveProspect platform on behalf of customers across a wide range of industries. As lead generation innovators, we invented the concept of lead certification to help marketers independently verify the origin and authenticity of Internet leads. Founded in 2004, ActiveProspect is headquartered in Austin, TX.
ActiveProspect is a marketing Softwares as a Service platform for lead acquisition success.
We are a small team of effective developers committed to the potential of our software offerings and the company in general. Each developer has a stake in the direction of our products, the company, and the culture surrounding those things.
The product is currently built on Angular 1.x, but we are moving to Vue.js and this role will be an integral part of this. This position will definitely have a voice in determining what technology will best suit our needs for the upcoming years.
To succeed in this role you'll need:
- Experience shipping and maintaining SaaS, browser-based applications
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with responsive design and implementation
- The moxie to stand up for what you believe
- Direct participation in the decision making process
- The ability to communicate about user experience with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience iterating on designs from release to release to make them the best they can be
Bonus point for:
- Experience working with charting libraries like Highcharts and D3
- Experience working with Node.js
- Experience working in a fast development environment
- Familiarity with version control & Git
What we are offering:
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market, Vino Vino, and Hyde Park Gym)
- Paid attendance to one tech conference of your choosing per year
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care FSA available
- Fun office environment with Ping pong table, kegerator, and snacks
- Remote employment is an option for this position for the right candidate