Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Who we are - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkfZs2EFo
As “Fixer” Engineer you will serve as the final escalation point for resolving any customer-impacting software issues or bugs. Urgent, or widely impacting issues with the Tenfold platform are properly prioritized and resolved in order to meet customer SLAs. Fatal errors and other leading indicators of potential issues in backend services are identified and remedied. Any commits or proposed changes are managed within Jira for the Support and Customer Success organizations to track for customer communication and update. Your mission is to resolve issues in the most scalable, and expedient way and to ensure the benefit of changes are felt as quickly as possible. You are part of a SWAT Team ensuring our customer's implementations are running at peak performance. You will have an immediate impact on the usability of Tenfold product within large-scale software deployment cycles
- Developing scalable solutions for Enterprise and Commercial customers within their production environments.
- Resolve high-priority bugs assigned from Tier-3 Support in Jira and other software issues identified by the Fixer team.
- Investigate the root-cause problem in the code (API, event processing (Kafka), database changes (MongoDB, Firebase), analytics system (ElasticSearch), and application deployments for UI rendering coding solutions that will fix the current identified issue while refactoring code for better future performance.
- Implementing new tools and UIs that will be used by the broader Tenfold organization.
- Mitigate any SLA breaking issues for enterprise level and commercial customers.
- Work with Customer Support Engineers to close impacting or esoteric issues.
- Availability to discuss any significant configuration / update changes with customers that may break functionality.
- Attend daily standups with the rest of the Fixer Engineer team.
- Work with a supporting cast from the product team to resolve issues.
- Four+ years of professional full stack development experience in industry environments
- Full Stack Development experience
- NoSQL experience (MongoDB)
- Event processing technologies (Kafka or similar)
- Test Driven Development
- Communication Skills
- Solutions Oriented Thinking
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Fast Learner
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management Skills
- Teamwork Mindset
- B2B SaaS Experience
- Electron Experience
- Web Browser Extension Experience
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a growth phase