Senior Full Stack .Net Developer
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon family, innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are excited to welcome an experienced Full Stack .Net Developer to our team in Irvine, CA! In this role, you will be responsible for leading development effort within the team with new feature development and other product enhancements while staying aligned with the Product and the Architect team to ensure all round product quality.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with the architecture team and helps translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Implement regular code review routines. Ensure release management processes are followed. Be a mentor / coach to junior staff on best practices and provide implementation oversight and guidance to ensure consistency and quality of design and code
- Analyze and document existing systems, reviewing preexisting complex code and providing recommendations to improve performance & maintainability
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and processes could help improve the team
- Understanding the Product Teams expectations and manages them with the development team
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the architect(s), capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level. Implement the design / object model laid down by them. Ensure compliance to the design patterns identified by them during development
- Knowing when to escalate is a critical decision but when needed it important to do so
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
What you need for this position:
- CS Degree or related experience
- 8+ years of C# and .NET experience
- .Net Core
- OO/Architectures: Microservice Architecture, SOA, n-Tier Arch, OOP
- Tools/Frameworks: .NET, JSON, XML, React JS, Web Services (SOAP and REST), IIS, TFS, Git
- Entity Framework
- Xunit and unit testing
- Rules Engines
- Azure SQL
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skill with ability to meet deadlines
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with impressive growth trajectory
- Product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.