Senior Mobile QA Engineer
SENIOR MOBILE QA ENGINEER
What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior Mobile QA Engineer to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Mobile QA Engineer at Procore, you’re given the unique opportunity to partner intimately with our customer base, translating their fundamental needs into technological SaaS solutions. Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
What you'll do:
- Serve as an integral member of an R&D squad by leading quality assurance best practices
- Work on large-scale projects, including tracking current progress or issues and designing and executing test plans at different stages
- Identify, communicate, and document bugs in test and production environments
- Create and maintain use cases, test plans, and regression tests for new and existing features
- Contribute to our automated test suite while also manually testing new features and improvements
- Coordinate information and tasks across multiple departments at Procore
- Gain and maintain a thorough and in-depth understanding of all Procore applications
- Facilitate the team’s development cycle (e.g., communicate to team members, assist with sprint planning and backlog prioritization, remove impediments to meeting team goals, keep teams on task).
- Mentor junior QA Engineers
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with SaaS-based products
- 3+ years developing test framework; driven by automation and continuous integration on a mobile platform (iOS/Android)
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance role
- Excels at building and maintaining automated tests
- Understanding or experience using xCode and LLDB, Objective C, Swiff, and Espresso
- Experience with scripting (Ruby preferred), HTTP protocols, and APIs
- Knowledge of the app submission process to platform stores including App Store, iTunes connect/App connect
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn new technologies and achieve stretch goals in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor junior QA Engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or comparable work experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.