Senior Security Engineer
NSS Labs, Inc. is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. We empower enterprises by providing them with timely, relevant information on which to base their decisions. Our unmatched foundation in security testing, along with our extensive research and global threat discovery capabilities, provide the basis for NSS Labs’ Cloud Platform for Continuous Security Validation. This cloud platform measures the ongoing effectiveness of security controls, providing real-time insight to help business leaders substantiate their security investments. Businesses can also leverage this cloud platform to strengthen their cyber risk posture and improve their ability to identify and respond when it matters. Many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs.
NSS Labs is seeking a Senior Security Engineer to join our team in Austin, TX. In this role, you will work closely with our team to perform vulnerability analysis, exploit development, and review threat data.
- Vulnerability analysis
- Exploit development
- Writing technical to high level reports on Vulnerability and Exploits
- Review threat data from various sources, including appropriate threat Intelligence sources
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Vulnerability research and Exploit development
- 4+ years of professional experience in a technical capacity
- Experience in using debuggers/disassemblers such as: IDA Pro, OllyDBG, WinDBG and Penetration testing tools like Metasploit
- Working knowledge of OS Internals (Windows/Linux)
- Working knowledge of Assembly language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous development knowledge in C/C++ preferred
- Initiative and a personal interest in learning and improvement
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.