Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
At SailPoint, we do things differently. We understand that a fun-loving work environment can be highly motivating and productive. When smart people work on intriguing problems, and they enjoy coming to work each day, they accomplish great things together. With that philosophy, we’ve assembled the best identity team in the world that is passionate about the power of identity.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) provider, SailPoint helps hundreds of global organizations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access from any device to data and applications residing in the data center, on mobile devices, and in the cloud. The company’s innovative product portfolio offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
SailPoint is seeking well-rounded backend or full stack engineers to work on a rapid development team that will build product components and extensions used across all SailPoint products that are critical to meeting the immediate needs of our customers and field organizations. This position will be part of a new engineering team with high corporate visibility tasked to solve very tactical product needs.
- Deliver efficient, maintainable, robust product components that will become part of SaaS microservices and on-premises products
- Produce designs, rough estimates, and implement features based on product requirements
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing
- Collaborate with product marketing on defining requirements
- Produce unit and end-to-end tests to improve code quality and allow for continuous delivery
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Java object-oriented design and implementation experience including working knowledge of standard libraries and design patterns
- Experience in implementing and using RESTful APIs for an API-first application architecture
- Experience with responsive UI frameworks such as Angular
- Great communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other cloud IaaS providers
Compensation and benefits
- Experience a small-company atmosphere with big-company benefits
- Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work