Senior Software Engineer - Guided Products and Services
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy is hiring a smart and motivated Senior Software Engineer in downtown San Francisco (Union Square)!
Do you flourish when working in a highly collaborative, innovative, passionate, and driven atmosphere with like-minded individuals? Are you hungry to grow your career, expand your skillset, and build new experiences as you work toward customer-centered products and releases? If so, then we want to meet you!
We have an outstanding team of full-stack software engineers in an exciting, collaborative environment in our downtown-SF office. We are working towards redefining the future of web presence by building compelling experiences for our Guided Products and Services. We combine robust service design with engaging and elegant UX to create products that help small businesses build and grow their online presence. Our products help small business customers get online everywhere they need their business to be, including web sites, Google Places and Maps, Facebook, and more.
We work in an agile environment with full CI/CD support, and developers release multiple times per day to production.
- Building great products that help small businesses get online.
- Working closely with PM, UX, and data scientists to question the limitations for creating magical user experiences.
- Writing code using modern frameworks, including React/Redux and Node/Express.
- Writing code that scales on backend.
- Using data and analytics to improve the product and customer experience.
- Solving end-to-end problems.
- Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests).
- Adopting agile methodologies to continuously release and deploy iterations of our services.
- BS (or greater) in Computer Science
- 7+ years professional experience building products and services
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Solid architecture skills
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc.)
- Experience testing code and using test frameworks
- Highly motivated, highly collaborative individuals
- Passion to develop elegant and cutting-edge solutions for real-world small business problems
- Strong desire to learn and to grow
- Nice to haves: Experience with React/Redux, Data Mining, Machine Learning
What We Use:
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.