Senior Software Engineer
Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Have you ever engaged a company on Twitter/Facebook, letting them know something didn’t go right? Or maybe it was to let them know something they did was awesome? Social media has become a vital tool that businesses leverage to engage with their users.
At Lithium Technologies, we create Social Media Management software that enables companies to do this at scale. Our tools combine powerful publishing and response feature sets for marketing and customer service. Both accompanied by highly customizable analytics tools that are critical to monitoring their user engagement success. It is used to both view historical information, and real-time data. We help transform “insights” into “actionable insights” through tools such as sentiment analysis. In some cases, our analytics reside on customer’s TVs within their social command centers!
If you are passionate about social, analytics and building incredible customer experiences, let’s chat.
Skills & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge of Unix, Java, web and application servers
- Strong knowledge of high performance / high availability computing patterns; SOA architectures; distributed storage and query systems.
- Interest in working with analytics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Having the following would also be awesome:
- Be passionate about building software at scale.
- Have knowledge of cloud computing such as Amazon Web Services.
- Understand and have used ElasticSearch.
- Experience with web-based Social Media applications
- Experience leading engineering team to deliver scrum deliverables on time, with quality that meets customer expectations