Senior Software Engineer/Fullstack Developer
As a Fullstack Developer on a new Engineering team, you will work in an Agile environment to develop SaaS security products that delight customers. Applying a broad range of skills, you will exercise your creativity and ingenuity inventing solutions to interesting security problems. You will work closely with Product Management, Product Design, and customers to develop deep understanding. Then you’ll apply that knowledge to build security solutions that are also easy to use.
Skills you have…
- You have 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
- You have developed full-stack web applications deployed in a SaaS environment.
- You’ve done your share of HTML/CSS/JS, SQL, Redis, and deployed at-scale in AWS or similar
- You know and love programming in Python, or you’re ready to learn
- You are committed to quality and experienced with the latest artisanal software testing practices
Even better if...
- You are passionate about software security, and can recite the OWASP top 10 by heart
- You have worked with web authentication standards like SAML and OIDC
A couple reasons you should apply…
- You love collaborating with, teaching, and learning from high-performing peers on software projects
- You work best in teams of high-performers rallying around achieving a common goal
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.Our roots and values were forged in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.