Senior User Interface Developer
About NSS Labs, Inc.
NSS Labs, Inc. is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. We empower enterprises by providing them with timely, relevant information on which to base their decisions. Our unmatched foundation in security testing, along with our extensive research and global threat discovery capabilities, provide the basis for NSS Labs’ Cloud Platform for Continuous Security Validation. This cloud platform measures the ongoing effectiveness of security controls, providing real-time insight to help business leaders substantiate their security investments. Businesses can also leverage this cloud platform to strengthen their cyber risk posture and improve their ability to identify and respond when it matters. Many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted insights from NSS Labs. For more information, visit www.nsslabs.com.
NSS Labs is seeking a Senior User Interface (UI) Developer based in Austin, TX. The UI Developer is vital member of the team responsible for designing and developing the web front-end for the NSS Labs Continuous Security Validation (CSV) Cloud Platform. As a UI Developer, you will work with other members of the UI Team, the Product Owner, Product Management, and Engineering teams to create a web-based UI that is simple and elegant.
- Build prototypes and mock-ups to communicate UI concepts to the product team.
- Implement feature requirements set by the product team.
- Work closely with back-end engineers to consume back-end APIs.
- Contribute to unit and integration tests on a continuous basis.
- Promote and contribute to best development practices within the team.
- Demonstrate ability to work in an agile development environment and build consensus across teams and workgroups.
Required Skills and Experiences:
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- At least 4 years of front-end development experience on SaaS based model.
- Close familiarity with modern web-based, front-end UI frameworks and languages, such as ReactJS/Redux and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, data visualization or visual analytics.
- Experience implementing responsive web designs that can conform to different form factors.
- Deep understanding of browser capabilities, browser security concerns such as cross-site scripting and cross browser incompatibilities.
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Continuously learning and implementing new development skills.
Nice To Have’s:
- Experience with full stack development.
- Experience developing back-end Node APIs.
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.