Senior Web Developer
What you will do...
- Develop world class applications that perform at scale using the latest technologies and frameworks
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Managing the web based care team portal for the healthcare aspect of our platform
- Work in agile/scrum environment
- Resolve and troubleshoot production issues
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Research the latest technologies, test, implement, and report back to the team on what you’ve discovered
- Push the boundaries of what is possible applying creative solutions to hard problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs and multi-platform access
Requirements for the role
- 6+ years of software development experience, with 2-3 years of that experience working with complex web applications
- Demonstrable coding experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of data architecture approaches and techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of complex distributed applications
- Performance and scalability troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of software production support processes and environments
- Ability to understand third party integrations and incorporate support for them in the Build Processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to understand a technical discussion and turn around and relay the same information to non-technical groups
- 3 or more years of experience working with Angular Framework
- 3 or more years of experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with REST API
- 100% paid for employee benefits
- Work/life Balance with flexible PTO
- Office on the greenbelt - great for a quick mid day run or enjoying the views
- Health conscious office; onsite gym and showers, access to our platform, and healthy snacks!
- Complete office transparency. Everyone here is a decision maker.
We're on a mission to eradicate lifestyle disease. We dream big and look for people to join us in this effort! It’s a great time to get in on the ground floor and help us build the tools necessary for changing the health of our world. Lets put a stop to declining health and start living longer, more manageable lives!