The Core Business team at RetailMeNot is responsible for the flagship www.retailmenot.com consumer website across the desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms. We help over 40MM visitors per month save money and discover great deals at their favorite retailers.
This team is integral to the RetailMeNot business, so we need engineers who can deliver results while understanding the structure of a large system. We provide cross-team leadership that ensures that RetailMeNot code meets a consistent standard while building the platform of the future. Across the team we take an analytical and scientific approach, improving products through extensive A/B testing. When you ship a feature on this team, you’ll know your exact impact to the bottom line.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- You have shown a track record of successful high quality delivery
- You bring a solid understanding and application of computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- You consider yourself proficient with web technologies
- You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, JIRA, TeamCity, Confluence or similar
- You have 2+ years of application development experience
What You'll Do
- You will develop new features in the RMN web stack that allow us to improve the experience of our users
- You will maintain and improve our machine learning algorithm software and infrastructure
- You'll deploy software to our cloud server infrastructure
- You'll trouble-shoot and assist with production support issues
Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you enjoy
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.