Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
Lithium Technologies in Austin is looking to add more stellar engineers to our already awesome engineering team. The software we build is an event-driven application that consumes big data streams from the major social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.). With it, companies can scale their conversations on those networks with consumers allowing them to read and respond within just a few minutes. We currently manage over 500k social conversations a day.
Skills and Requirements:
These tools/approaches have served us well in solving these problems:
- Java, ES6
- AWS (Kinesis, SWF, EC2, SQS, DynamoDB etc.)
- Open Source tech such as:
- Autonomous teams building interrelated microservices
- Focused automated tests
What we're looking for is simple:
- Engineers that have worked with some of these technologies (# of years doesn't matter if you can get the job done)
- Strong, opinioned, team players that think they have something valuable to contribute