What you will do...
- Work as member of the software development team running and optimizing the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment
- Gathering user requirements, help define system functionality and writing code for full lifecycle software development
- Work in agile/scrum environment
- Resolve and troubleshoot production issues
Requirement for the Role
- 1-3 years of software development experience
- Demonstrable coding experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of data architecture approaches and techniques
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Performance and scalability troubleshooting
- Strong understanding of software production support processes and environments
- Ability to understand third party integrations and incorporate support for them in the Build Processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, technical environment
- Ability to understand a technical discussion and turn around and relay the same information to non-technical groups
- Angular, Node.JS
- Understanding SQL Server Database platform for supporting multiple product lines and environments
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure
- 100% paid for employee benefits
- Work/life Balance with flexible PTO
- Office on the greenbelt - great for a quick mid day run or enjoying the views
- Health conscious office; onsite gym and showers, access to our platform, and healthy snacks!
- Complete office transparency. Everyone here is a decision maker.
We're on a mission to eradicate lifestyle disease. We dream big and look for people to join us in this effort! It’s a great time to get in on the ground floor and help us build the tools necessary for changing the health of our world. Lets put a stop to declining health and start living longer, more manageable lives!