AffiniPay is looking for a software engineer to help build applications and associated APIs for our payment processing platform. We have customer-facing interfaces for professionals to take payments and manage their accounts as well as internal-facing interfaces for our operations team to administer and support our payment ecosystem. Our custom platform is built for processing large transactions in a highly secure environment for our clients nationwide and is the leader in the industry. You’ll help us create and implement new features and improve security and usability for our clients.
- Collaborate on a scrum team to deliver features on a regular cadence.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail/self-starter
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails or other web development framework
- Experience with React
- Ability to learn new technologies as required
- Experience building and deploying web applications
- Practices Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development
- Experience solving user-level problems
- Experience debugging problems using interactive development tools, logs, and/or IDE
- Familiarity with git
About AffiniPay At AffiniPay, we’re continuously tackling exciting and interesting problems to define the direction of the financial technology industry and transform the way professionals get paid! Our drive to become leaders in fintech has fostered our fast-moving, growth-focused culture. We’ve assembled teams of highly collaborative problem solvers who are passionate about both personal and company growth. We are eager to create, work together, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We also know that our people are our greatest asset and responsible for our ultimate success. As such, we invest in our team-members’ growth and development, recognize accomplishments, and celebrate successes together. We’re building a winning team, and we need more creative, collaborative, and fun-loving people to help us get the job done!
Affini-Perks! We've got you covered... Competitive compensation structure
401K with automatic 5% company contribution
100% paid medical, dental, and vision benefit plans
100% Company paid short- and long-term disability and life insurance
Competitive PTO plan
Paid maternity/paternity leave
Fun destination quarterly meetings
AffiniPay Swag Package
Company lunches and fully stocked kitchen
All the benefits of a startup culture without the downsides
The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Austin's fastest growing companies!
AffiniPay is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description