Sr. Front End Engineer
- Collaborate in a cross-functional product team which is building friendly, usable web apps to empower students with the knowledge needed to plan and explore their path towards different degrees.
- Write clean, high-quality, well-tested code.
- Contribute to the improvement of our overall front-end development best practices.
- Maintain and grow current and new products while employing systemic thinking and designs that can adapt to new customer needs.
- Help foster the professional development of less experienced peers.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- 8 years of professional front-end software development experience.
- An ability to communicate with your peers on par with your technical skill.
- Happiness in collaborating with a diverse range of people of differing backgrounds and experience levels.
- Self-directed and proactive in taking ownership of problems as they arise.
- Mobile web
About Civitas Learning: Civitas Learning is a student success company delivering the clearest path to improved higher education outcomes. The company’s Student Success Intelligence Platform leverages each institution’s unique data to find and distribute the strongest signals across the student lifecycle. These signals empower students to make the best possible decisions along their academic pathway. Advisors, faculty, and administrators can personalize support, scale meaningful action, and measure impact to dramatically improve student outcomes.
Today, Civitas Learning is a strategic partner to more than 325 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of partners, Civitas Learning is making the most of the world’s learning data to graduate a million more students per year by 2025.